Skip to product information
1 of 3


UpCircle Espresso Martini Soy Wax Candle

UpCircle Espresso Martini Soy Wax Candle

Regular price £21.99 GBP
Regular price Sale price £21.99 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Indulge in the warming scent of our coffee infused candle. Carefully crafted to create a scent that’s both elegant and enveloping. With the rich scent of coffee and vanilla.

Inspiring, upcycling, uplifting: This candle is infused with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.

180ml, burn time up to 35 hours, with sustainably-sourced soy wax. Leave around 1cm of wax unburned in the bottom of the jar to avoid the glass overheating and cracking. 

The UpCircle Promise
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in a glass jar for fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.

 How to use - 

Trim wick to about 5mm before lighting. Burn candle for a minimum of 1 hour (to create an even wax melt) and a maximum of 2 hours for optimum candle performance. Up to 35 hours burn time.  

1. How To Avoid Tunnelling 
The first time you light the candle, make sure you burn for at least an hour and for a maximum of two hours. This allows the wax to melt and pool right to the edges of the candle the first time you light it. If you don't, the flame has to work harder to reach the edge of the glass which can cause tunnelling. 

2. Trim Your Wick 

Snip the candle wick to 5mm (quarter of an inch) before every burn to make sure it stays in optimum condition at all times.

What candle safety tips do I need to follow?

Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room and on a heat-resistant surface.

Do not leave a burning candle unattended.

Avoid drafts, vents, ceiling fans or other moving air pathways to encourage even burning and minimize smoke or a flickering wick.

Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.

Never extinguish candles with water.

Make sure a candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.

Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.

Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.

View full details